Who are we looking for?
- Minimum age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Valid, unexpired and unsuspended driver's license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from qualifying for this position
- Willing and able to work a variety of rotating shifts including days, nights, overnights, holidays, weekends, and rotating days off
- Flexible to work additional hours with short notice when operationally necessary
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Must be customer focused, detail oriented, and interested in the airline industry
- Must be comfortable working with computers and ability to learn new computer programs
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak, and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, negotiation, and leadership skills preferred
- Above average attendance preferred
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak, and understand Spanish (in some locations) preferred
- One year of customer service experience preferred
- Prior training and/or curriculum development experience preferred
- Experience using Word and Excel preferred
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled