Who we’re looking for?
- Minimum Age: 18
- High school diploma, GED, or international equivalent
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended driver’s license; some license restrictions may prohibit a candidate from being eligible for this position
- Ability to work rotating shifts including nights, holidays, weekends, days off, and be able to report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Flexible to work additional hours beyond the regular shift, on short notice, and as needed due to operational necessity
- Must be able to perform all duties in various weather conditions and time constraints
- Must be able to carry, bend, lift and turn with bags and other items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience preferred
- Previous experience in a team-lead capacity preferred
- Organization and interpersonal skills are necessary
- Above-average qualities of leadership, initiative, and judgment are essential
- Administrative background preferred
- Above average attendance preferred
- Some locations may desire previous airline experience including working knowledge of an airline’s ticketing system and/or ramp operations
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.