Who are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate must be able to work in a team environment and the ability to prioritize work and projects in order to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, report to work regularly and on-time, and be self-motivated.
- In this role, strong organizational and decision-making skills are necessary.
- Ability to think strategically and adapt to the changing needs of the business is critical.
- Must have proven leadership and analytical skills.
- Minimum Age 18
- College degree or equivalent amount of work experience.
- A valid state driver's license may be required by local airport authorities.
- Previous experience in a team lead, supervisory or managerial capacity.
- Previous work experience in an airport operations environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and PC skills.
- May be required to work rotating shifts, nights and weekends.
- Willing and able to work non-standard work schedules when necessary due to changing or unplanned operational needs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple and often competing priorities.
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Previous ramp operational experience preferred.
- Experience managing various workgroups including management, non-management and contract labor work groups preferred.
Please note: The description is intended to provide a brief overview of the position. It’s not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, expectations, and skills required of those in this position. Duties and expectations may be subject to change at any time.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.